How to transfer contacts from iPhone 3GS to iPhone 4
Trans
2010-10-23 06:24:07 UTC
How to transfer contacts from iPhone 3GS to iPhone 4

http://www.transfer-iphone.com/contacts-from-iphone-3gs-to-iphone-4.html

Do you know how to transfer contacts from iPhone 3GS to your new iPhone 4?
An easy way is to backup all the contacts from the iPhone 3GS to computer
and then sync them to the new iPhone 4. This guide explains how to
transfer contacts from your iPhone 3GS to iPhone 4 in a few clicks.

Part 1: Backup contacts from iPhone 3GS to computer as CSV file

To backup contacts from iPhone 3GS to your computer, we recommend Tansee
iPhone Transfer Contact. It is an easy to use iPhone utility designed to
help you backup the contact and contact's photo to computer.

Free download at:
http://www.transfer-iphone.com/transfer-contacts-from-iphone-to-computer.html

Step 1: Free Download Tansee iPhone Transfer Contact free trial version,
then install the software (skip if done yet).

Step 2: Connect iPhone 3GS to your computer.

Step 3: Run Tansee iPhone Transfer Contact , your contacts on iPhone
memory will display as shown in your iPhone screen automatically as fig 1.
Click on single name, all his or her information will display as fig 2
shown.

Step 4-a: In fig 1 situation, you can click button "Copy" to copy all
contacts from your iPhone to your computer , then select options:
1: Choose File Type: backup to TXT file, ANTC file or CSV file;
2: Choose File Path: You can change the backup path if you do not use
default path.
3: Advanced Option: if you choose ANTC format in step 1, you can add a
password to protect the file. Note: We do not know the password, so please
do remember it.
Click OK Button to finish the Copy. See fig 3.

Step 4-b: In fig 2 situation, click button "Copy Contact From who" to copy
contact of a single person, select options:
1: Choose File Type: Backup contacts to TXT file, and CSV file in single
contact transfer;
2: Choose File Path: You can change the backup path if you do not use
default path;
3: Advanced Option: Disabled in single contact transfer.
Click OK Button to finish the Copy. See fig 4.

Done! The contacts have been backed up to CSV file.

Part 2: Restore Contact from CSV file to iPhone 4

Step 1: Click on Start - All Programs - Accessories, click to open Address
Book.
In Address Book, click File - Import - Other Address Book..., select "Text
File (Comma Separated Values)", click Import, then browser the CSV file,
click Next, Map the fields you wish to import, click finish.
After all this, you had import the contacts to your Windows Address Book.

Step 2: Open iTunes, connect iPhone 4, click to select the iPhone on
iTunes, choose Info tab, in Contact section, check "Sync contacts with
Window Address Book", click apply.

Done! Enjoy your new iPhone 4.

Read more info:
http://www.transfer-iphone.com/contacts-from-iphone-3gs-to-iphone-4.html

Key tags:
Transfer contacts to new iPhone, Transfer contacts from iPhone to new
iPhone, Transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone 4,
iPhone contacts to new iPhone, iPhone contacts to iPhone 4, Transfer
iPhone to new iPhone, Transfer iPhone to iPhone 4,
iPhone to iPhone 4, contacts from iPhone 3G to iPhone 4, contacts from
iPhone 3GS to iPhone 4
--
+------[ SERVER SIGNATURE ]-------------------------+
| Web and RSS gateway to your favorite newsgroup - |
s***@gmail.com
2014-04-27 08:23:56 UTC
在 2010年10月23日星期六UTC+8下午2时24分07秒,Trans写道:
Post by Trans
[...]
You can try this way and see if it works:
1. Use iCloud to backup your contacts
2. Then connect iPhone to your computer
3. Open the iCloud backup file and copy those contacts to iphone

with the problem of how to transfer contact from iPhone to iPhone.if the iCloud does not work, you'd better ues a third party such as Phone Transfer. Compared with iCloud, the method is more simple.

http://www.transfer-iphone-recovery.com/transfer-contact-from-iphone-to-iphone.html